SwitchEasy Thins (Magnetic Closure)
When it was released back at the end of 2011, Thins was SwitchEasy’s first case for Macs; it came in variations for the 11” and 13” Air. Now the company is back with a brand new version of Thins ($50-$60), which is notable for its extended lineup, and new magnetic closure. Gone are the bright colors that made the series so eye-catching before, replaced by a more neutral anthracite black.
Although it’s a neoprene sleeve, Thins is different from similar cases. SwitchEasy uses a heat-seal process to close the edges, and instead of a zipper or Velcro closure, a magnetic flap that holds it shut. All three Mac versions include an attached box for holding a MagSafe to MagSafe 2 Converter, which is kind of a nice touch.
- Apple releases iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Apple sued over iWatch trademark it doesn’t own
- Apple progressing in TV service negotiations, aiming for fall debut
- Final major bank signs on as Apple Pay goes live in UK
- Apple releases iTunes 12.2.1 with iTunes Match, Apple Music fixes
- Big pharma firms looking to integrate ResearchKit
- M.I.A. project joins the ranks of Apple Music-exclusives
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- New iPods coming July 14?
- Apple releases iOS 9 public beta
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?