Tell A Friend About iLounge + Mac!
Like what you’re seeing here? Want to share the coolest new Mac accessories and apps with your friends? Then help us spread the word about iLounge + Mac. Just click on the Like, Tweet, or +1 buttons below to share this site with your favorite social network, or hit the orange + button to get even more options.
iLounge + Mac now contains hundreds of different accessories and apps to complement your Mac computer. As you’ve discovered in our pages, we spotlight items that plug into, wrap around, and fit inside your machine - but we also love to find pieces of furniture, decor, and art that have an Apple-ready look and feel. Look through the ten different sortable categories at the top of the page, and you’ll surely find at least a few things worth adding to your home, school, or office Mac. If you have something you’d like to submit for consideration, please contact iLounge’s Accessory Editor Nick Guy at nick [at] ilounge [dot] com. We’d love to hear from you!
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?