Tenba Air Case for Mac Pro
There are only a handful of companies making cases and bags for the current-generation Mac Pro, including Tenba with its Air Case for Mac Pro ($440). It’s definitely not cheap, but then again, it’s a protective carrier for a machine that costs a minimum of $3,000—it may be worth it to spend a few bucks. While most people will leave their towers at their desks, pros on the go could very well need something like this, whether for carrying themselves or for shipping.
The 8.25 pound, 22” x 15” x 9.5” bag has a special interior structure and ballistic nylon outer shell, both designed to keep the contents safe. In terms of what goes inside, there’s room for plenty, including a dedicated padded space for the computer itself, a spot for a keyboard, and room for additional accessories and cables.
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?