Tenba Transport Air Case with Wheels
We’re not convinced that traveling with or shipping an iMac is something most people will ever consider, but then again, for certain professional reasons, it makes a lot of sense. That explains why Tenba is one of a handful of companies making travel cases for the all-in-one machines, including its Transport Air Case with Wheels ($655). This edition is for the newest 27” iMacs, but you’ll actually find more than 30 sizes on the company’s web site.
The nylon carrier is designed with hard sides and a cushioned interior specifically designed to match the shape of the iMac, along with room for some accessories such as a keyboard and mouse. While a handle and wheels make it convenient to move around by yourself, the bag is also designed to be shipped. Integrated into the front panel is a shipping document window, alongside a business card holder and engraveable metal ID plate. If you need to make sure your Mac arrives intact for a trade show or other limited-duration event, this is certainly a viable solution.
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015