The Flight Case Company Mac Pro Reinforced Padded Case
It’s more powerful to be sure, but one of the other big advantages to Apple’s most recent Mac Pro in comparison to the one that was around for years before it is portability. Weighing only 11 pounds, it’s a heck of a lot easier to carry than the behemoth towers of the past. But if you plan on lugging your Mac Pro around, a bag is a good idea. The Flight Case Company has developed an option: the Mac Pro Reinforced Padded Case ($134).
The Mac Pro Reinforced Padded Case zips open at the top to reveal a padded interior, into which you can slip your machine. Then when it’s closed, you have the option of carrying it with the built-in handle, or an included shoulder strap. Not everyone with a Mac Pro will need to transport it, but for those who do, it’s good to know there’s an option. As The Flight Case Company hails from Britain, take shipping into consideration before making your purchase.
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?