The Flight Case Company Mac Pro Reinforced Padded Case
It’s more powerful to be sure, but one of the other big advantages to Apple’s most recent Mac Pro in comparison to the one that was around for years before it is portability. Weighing only 11 pounds, it’s a heck of a lot easier to carry than the behemoth towers of the past. But if you plan on lugging your Mac Pro around, a bag is a good idea. The Flight Case Company has developed an option: the Mac Pro Reinforced Padded Case ($134).
The Mac Pro Reinforced Padded Case zips open at the top to reveal a padded interior, into which you can slip your machine. Then when it’s closed, you have the option of carrying it with the built-in handle, or an included shoulder strap. Not everyone with a Mac Pro will need to transport it, but for those who do, it’s good to know there’s an option. As The Flight Case Company hails from Britain, take shipping into consideration before making your purchase.
- Some Apple Music and iTunes Match services may be illegal in the U.K.
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?