The Flight Case Company Mac Pro Reinforced Padded Case
It’s more powerful to be sure, but one of the other big advantages to Apple’s most recent Mac Pro in comparison to the one that was around for years before it is portability. Weighing only 11 pounds, it’s a heck of a lot easier to carry than the behemoth towers of the past. But if you plan on lugging your Mac Pro around, a bag is a good idea. The Flight Case Company has developed an option: the Mac Pro Reinforced Padded Case ($134).
The Mac Pro Reinforced Padded Case zips open at the top to reveal a padded interior, into which you can slip your machine. Then when it’s closed, you have the option of carrying it with the built-in handle, or an included shoulder strap. Not everyone with a Mac Pro will need to transport it, but for those who do, it’s good to know there’s an option. As The Flight Case Company hails from Britain, take shipping into consideration before making your purchase.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?