The Little App Factory Tagalicious
Even if you’re an iTunes fiend, at least some of your music library surely comes from other places. Consequently, there are probably tracks in your library that are a mess with missing or wrong information. It’s a pain to clean them up yourself, so why not just let an app like Tagalicious ($20) from The Little App Factory take care of it for you?
Tagalicious is a standalone app, but it pulls the track information from your iTunes library in when you open it. Click on a song and it’ll access the Gracenote database to pull down all of the missing info: things like year, genre, track number, and even album art. Once you make all of your changes, just click the “Send to iTunes” button and it shoots the corrections right over, retagging and beautifying your tracks in the process. The app is available for half price in the Mac App Store right now; ten bucks to not have to deal with light grey music notes in dark grey boxes is a pretty good deal.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards