The Little App Factory Tagalicious
Even if you’re an iTunes fiend, at least some of your music library surely comes from other places. Consequently, there are probably tracks in your library that are a mess with missing or wrong information. It’s a pain to clean them up yourself, so why not just let an app like Tagalicious ($20) from The Little App Factory take care of it for you?
Tagalicious is a standalone app, but it pulls the track information from your iTunes library in when you open it. Click on a song and it’ll access the Gracenote database to pull down all of the missing info: things like year, genre, track number, and even album art. Once you make all of your changes, just click the “Send to iTunes” button and it shoots the corrections right over, retagging and beautifying your tracks in the process. The app is available for half price in the Mac App Store right now; ten bucks to not have to deal with light grey music notes in dark grey boxes is a pretty good deal.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?