The Oatmeal “What It’s Like to Own an Apple Product" Signed Print
The Oatmeal is one of our editors’ favorite comics—equal parts brilliant and grotesque, it never fails to be funny. One of Oatmeal’s most spot-on strips was the “What It’s Like to Own an Apple Product,” and we’re pumped that it’s now available as a framable signed print ($25). For digital comics who haven’t seen a “print” in a while, that’s a copy of the black and white comic on a piece of actual paper, complete with the author’s scribbled name on the front.
The 12” x 18” print depicts an experience we’ve all gone through before—most of us on any number of occasions. The Apple product cycle may tear apart our souls, but yes, it’s our life. Rather than walking you through the panels, we’ll just say that you should definitely check it out; any serious Apple fan with a sense of humor would find it a nice addition to an office wall.
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Report: 5.5” iPhone 6 to use 2915 mAh battery
- Apple to debut reversible USB Lightning cable?
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pako — Car Chase Simulator
- FLA cites Quanta for further Apple labor problems
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- Zagg Rugged Folio for iPad Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today