The Omni Group OmniOutliner
Digital organizers, listen up. The Omni Group has just released the fourth edition of its outlining software, OmniOutliner ($50). Available for free for those using OmniOutliner 3, a $25 upgrade for people running older versions, or a fresh download for those just jumping in, it can be found on the Mac App Store or Omni’s website. It’s a powerful tool for keeping track of pretty much everything, and has been updated with a number of new features.
One of the key aspects Omni is touting is the ability to magnify text without actually changing the layout of your document; this is ideal for presentations or just getting a closer look. A brand new sidebar gives you quick access to the contents of your outline and more, while themes are easier to add. Also new is super easy attachments, making it a breeze to upload video and other files, right into your outline. Just drag, drop, and you’re ready to go. A Pro version is available as an upgrade via a $50 in-app purchase, or $100 on its own. It adds improved editing and style control features, more export capabilities, and AppleScript support.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?