The Omni Group OmniPlan
It would be nice to just sit down at a desk, start every project, and finish it efficiently. But let’s face facts: without structure, big projects—and even some small tasks—aren’t going to make steady progress. Ideally, you’ll have something to keep your projects on track. That’s where OmniPlan ($200) from The Omni Group comes in. Just updated to version 2.0, it’s the last project management app you’ll need.
OmniPlan has always allowed you to outline and assign tasks, schedule pieces of a project, add milestones, and more. So what’s new in this version? It’s all about collaboration and scheduling. Now you can automatically sync changes made to the project between all of the people working on it. If you’ve ever worked in a team, you know you don’t want to manage any of that manually. There’s also change tracking, so that everyone actually knows what’s going on and changes can be approved or denied. And there’s a lot more flexibility in how project timelines and resources are scheduled. The app’s not cheap, but if you’re planning projects, it’s worth the investment—and hey, it’s a write-off.
- Initial benchmarks show new iPod touch running slightly slower than iPhone 6
- Apple unveils new iPod touch, new nano and shuffle colors
- Logitech debuts Logi BLOK cases for iPad Air 2
- Apple releases iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Apple sued over iWatch trademark it doesn’t own
- Apple progressing in TV service negotiations, aiming for fall debut
- Final major bank signs on as Apple Pay goes live in UK
- Apple releases iTunes 12.2.1 with iTunes Match, Apple Music fixes
- Big pharma firms looking to integrate ResearchKit
- M.I.A. project joins the ranks of Apple Music-exclusives
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?