TheMiniDrive.com MiniDrive microSD Adapter
Not to be confused with Nifty’s MiniDrive—a Kickstarter project that blew past its funding goal a year ago, but still isn’t available to the general public—TheMiniDrive.com is also offering a product called MiniDrive ($20). This one is actually available for purchase right now. It looks a lot like Nifty’s, and does the same thing, but the fact that anyone can actually purchase it really boosts the appeal.
MiniDrive serves as an adapter for any self-provided microSD card. Pop it in, and you can then fit the whole thing into your MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air. The major selling point is that it sits flush with the computer’s edge, rather than jutting out like most SD cards do. This allows you to effectively add storage space for any number of things: extra content, Time Machine backups, and more. TheMiniDrive.com is currently attempting to get the price of its accessory down to $6, shipped.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?