Timbuk2 Mission Messenger Bag
If you’re in the market for a new bag for your 13” MacBook Air or Pro, we recommend you check out the Apple Store—not that you need another reason to pop in. That’s the only place you can pick up Timbuk2’s new Mission Messenger Bag ($130). At the moment it’s only available in grey, and only online, but black and white options should be available from the web and brick and mortar stores shortly. Timbuk2 is known for its quality bags, and this one doesn’t look like any exception.
The weather-resistant materials that make up the bag, combined with the fact that it’s backed by Timbuk2’s lifetime guarantee, give you a carrier that’s going to keep kicking. To protect your computer, the company built it’s Crater laptop sleeve right into the case; not only does it prevent bumps and scratches, but it’s also designed to cool down a MacBook twice as fast as neoprene. Naturally there are pockets galore, including a dedicated space for an iPad. If you’re a fan of messenger bags, this one seems like a no-brainer.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?