Timbuk2 Mission Messenger Bag
If you’re in the market for a new bag for your 13” MacBook Air or Pro, we recommend you check out the Apple Store—not that you need another reason to pop in. That’s the only place you can pick up Timbuk2’s new Mission Messenger Bag ($130). At the moment it’s only available in grey, and only online, but black and white options should be available from the web and brick and mortar stores shortly. Timbuk2 is known for its quality bags, and this one doesn’t look like any exception.
The weather-resistant materials that make up the bag, combined with the fact that it’s backed by Timbuk2’s lifetime guarantee, give you a carrier that’s going to keep kicking. To protect your computer, the company built it’s Crater laptop sleeve right into the case; not only does it prevent bumps and scratches, but it’s also designed to cool down a MacBook twice as fast as neoprene. Naturally there are pockets galore, including a dedicated space for an iPad. If you’re a fan of messenger bags, this one seems like a no-brainer.
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?