Timbuk2 Mission Messenger Bag
If you’re in the market for a new bag for your 13” MacBook Air or Pro, we recommend you check out the Apple Store—not that you need another reason to pop in. That’s the only place you can pick up Timbuk2’s new Mission Messenger Bag ($130). At the moment it’s only available in grey, and only online, but black and white options should be available from the web and brick and mortar stores shortly. Timbuk2 is known for its quality bags, and this one doesn’t look like any exception.
The weather-resistant materials that make up the bag, combined with the fact that it’s backed by Timbuk2’s lifetime guarantee, give you a carrier that’s going to keep kicking. To protect your computer, the company built it’s Crater laptop sleeve right into the case; not only does it prevent bumps and scratches, but it’s also designed to cool down a MacBook twice as fast as neoprene. Naturally there are pockets galore, including a dedicated space for an iPad. If you’re a fan of messenger bags, this one seems like a no-brainer.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?