Timbuk2 Mission Messenger Bag
If you’re in the market for a new bag for your 13” MacBook Air or Pro, we recommend you check out the Apple Store—not that you need another reason to pop in. That’s the only place you can pick up Timbuk2’s new Mission Messenger Bag ($130). At the moment it’s only available in grey, and only online, but black and white options should be available from the web and brick and mortar stores shortly. Timbuk2 is known for its quality bags, and this one doesn’t look like any exception.
The weather-resistant materials that make up the bag, combined with the fact that it’s backed by Timbuk2’s lifetime guarantee, give you a carrier that’s going to keep kicking. To protect your computer, the company built it’s Crater laptop sleeve right into the case; not only does it prevent bumps and scratches, but it’s also designed to cool down a MacBook twice as fast as neoprene. Naturally there are pockets galore, including a dedicated space for an iPad. If you’re a fan of messenger bags, this one seems like a no-brainer.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?