Timbuk2 Slide MacBook Backpack
Timbuk2 knows what it’s doing when it comes to bags, so seeing it apply that expertise to a MacBook-focused option is exciting. Made with Apple in mind, but not exclusive to the company’s stores, the new Slide MacBook Backpack ($79) is certainly worth checking out. Coming in four color combinations, this one is made to fit an entire Apple product lineup, including an 11”, 13”, or 15” Mac, an iPad, an iPhone, and more.
The materials vary depending on what color you choose; waterproof TPU and ripstop nylon are consistent, with materials such as tweed used in some models. The computer and tablet holders are padded to protect your devices, while the iPhone pocket is scratchproof, and has a port for headphones. Like all Timbuk2 products, Slide is backed by a lifetime guarantee.
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?