TinkerHouse Games Penny Arcade's On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3
Fans of the popular webcomic Penny Arcade and classic RPG players should both take note of TinkerHouse Games’ new Mac App Store release, Penny Arcade’s On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 ($5). The third installment in the comic’s foray into video games is full of the humor and irreverence Penny Arcade is known for, plus SNES-style graphics and play.
Presented in “pure, 16-bit glory,” Rain-Slick Precipice lets you explore the land of New Arcadia in a story written by PA’s Gabe and Tycho. Players battle with and against characters from the comic—a fact that might seem to limit the title’s appeal to Penny Arcade fans—but the game will appeal to anyone who gets a kick out of old-school RPGs. If you missed the first two chapters of the series, don’t worry: part 3 can be picked up and played on its own. It’s being distributed through the Mac App Store.
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?