TinkerHouse Games Penny Arcade's On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3
Fans of the popular webcomic Penny Arcade and classic RPG players should both take note of TinkerHouse Games’ new Mac App Store release, Penny Arcade’s On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 ($5). The third installment in the comic’s foray into video games is full of the humor and irreverence Penny Arcade is known for, plus SNES-style graphics and play.
Presented in “pure, 16-bit glory,” Rain-Slick Precipice lets you explore the land of New Arcadia in a story written by PA’s Gabe and Tycho. Players battle with and against characters from the comic—a fact that might seem to limit the title’s appeal to Penny Arcade fans—but the game will appeal to anyone who gets a kick out of old-school RPGs. If you missed the first two chapters of the series, don’t worry: part 3 can be picked up and played on its own. It’s being distributed through the Mac App Store.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?