iLounge + Mac’s mission is to feature cool products that make your Mac experience better in different ways—including things that look great next to it. Take Tkaro’s Bottle ($37), which is pitched as “the glass you take with you.” It’s a gorgeous vessel for your favorite cold beverage, and thanks to glass and stainless steel construction, it just happens to complement the industrial design of many Apple computers.
Just like the folks in Cupertino who designed the iPhone 4, Tkaro chose to rely heavily on glass for health and environmental reasons. The wide-mouthed container’s bottom is reinforced like a wine bottle for added structural integrity, so it should be able to survive some small bumps. There’s a stainless steel band that wraps around the body, and the matching cover screws into it, giving the Bottle an airtight seal. There’s no fear of chemicals leaching into your drink, an issue that recently has been coming up with some metal or plastic containers. And if that’s not enough, the whole thing is designed to be recyclable. Right now, Tkaro’s Bottle is only available in silver, but black, gold, gun metal grey, and copper versions are on their way. Silver will do until Apple figures out a way to pull off the black MacBook Air we’re lusting after.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?