TMDtouch Zorro Masck Touch Screen for 21.5" iMac
The chances of Apple releasing a touchscreen iMac any time soon are probably pretty low, but there are ways to touch-enable certain desktop Macs. Shenzhen-based TMDtouch has decided to take up the cause with Zorro Macsk ($199), a cover that turns 21.5” iMacs into touchscreen devices without any modifications; you simply slide it on, plug in the USB cable, and it’s good to go.
Rather than capacitive touch sensors like those used on iOS devices and the Magic Trackpad, Zorro Macsk uses infrared transmitters to monitor your fingers; Multi-Touch is supported. Those sensors are housed inside the frame, and there’s no screen coverage, so you’re touching right through to the glass display. Available in silver, black, green, white, pink, and blue variations, we can imagine some interesting uses for Zorro Macsk, and will be interested to see it come to the 27” iMac, as well.
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?