Travelteq Trash Canvas Messenger Bag
We’ll be the first to admit that Dutch design company Travelteq’s Trash Canvas Messenger Bag (€525/$753) might not be the best named product that we’ve ever come across. And that the price, even with 15% taken off for those outside the European Union, is ridiculously high. But there is no denying that the bag is a sexy way to carry around your Mac, and functional too.
Hand made in Italy, Trash Canvas combines high quality canvas with leather handles and accents. With six separate compartments, there’s room for a 15” MacBook Pro or any smaller machine plus pretty much all of the accessories you might need to carry around. There are hand straps built in, and Travelteq also includes a shoulder strap. It’s clearly a thing of beauty, but don’t expect to show off your high-fashion this summer: the bag is backordered, so orders placed now won’t be received until October.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Report: iPhone 6 to feature NFC mobile payments
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today