Tucano Multitasking H15 Bag
We don’t know just how many people carry—or want to carry—a 15” MacBook Pro, 11” MacBook Air, and iPad at the same time. There may be a handful of such people out there, though, and like pretty much every other obscure niche, an accessory maker has stepped in to provide a solution. This time, it’s Tucano with the Multitasking H15 Bag ($70). The 13” model has been discontinued, but you can still pick up this model for the mid-sized MacBook Pro online or at your local Apple Store, and even if you don’t have either a 15” or 11” machine to stuff inside, that just leaves extra space for papers and books. Remember them?
And yes, there really are dedicated areas for all three machines. An “anti-shock” system and padded main compartment protect the MacBook Pro, while a neoprene pocket holds the MacBook Air. There’s an external pocket for the iPad or iPad 2, and a spot for your iPhone as well. The whole thing is made out of nylon, and has plenty of pockets if you actually have anything else to carry. Fun fact: load this with even the base models of those four devices, and you’re looking at about $3,500 worth of electronics hanging from your shoulder.
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?