Tucano Multitasking H15 Bag
We don’t know just how many people carry—or want to carry—a 15” MacBook Pro, 11” MacBook Air, and iPad at the same time. There may be a handful of such people out there, though, and like pretty much every other obscure niche, an accessory maker has stepped in to provide a solution. This time, it’s Tucano with the Multitasking H15 Bag ($70). The 13” model has been discontinued, but you can still pick up this model for the mid-sized MacBook Pro online or at your local Apple Store, and even if you don’t have either a 15” or 11” machine to stuff inside, that just leaves extra space for papers and books. Remember them?
And yes, there really are dedicated areas for all three machines. An “anti-shock” system and padded main compartment protect the MacBook Pro, while a neoprene pocket holds the MacBook Air. There’s an external pocket for the iPad or iPad 2, and a spot for your iPhone as well. The whole thing is made out of nylon, and has plenty of pockets if you actually have anything else to carry. Fun fact: load this with even the base models of those four devices, and you’re looking at about $3,500 worth of electronics hanging from your shoulder.
- Apple to reportedly shutter Beats Music? (Update: No)
- Report: iOS 8 adoption rate estimated at 30%
- Apple Watch to come in 4GB, 8GB versions?
- Apple hits 10 million iPhone 6, 6 Plus sales in first weekend
- Video First Look: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus support 2.1A charging, ship with 1A adapters
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus unboxing and comparison gallery posted
- iFixit posts teardowns of iPhone 6, 6 Plus
- Apps of the Week: Epic Zen Garden, OmniFocus, Evernote, Pocket + more
- Apple and U2 working on ‘secret project’ to boost music sales
- Belkin WeMo LED Lighting Starter Set
- Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Spigen F70Q 7000mAh Dual Portable Quick Charger
- Apple Inc. iOS 8
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad mini
- Zoom iQ6 XY Stereo Microphone for iPhone + iPad
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 headphones
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Cambridge Audio Bluetone 100 Bluetooth Speaker
- Cambridge Audio Go V2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels