Tuff-Luv Saddleback Brown Genuine Leather Case Cover
Let’s be honest: when was the last time anyone came out with a new kind of case for a MacBook? Sure, there are clip-on hard-shells, bags, and plenty of sleeves. Leave it to the Brits to turn cowboy fashion into a great new option to protect your MacBook Air: this is Tuff-Luv’s Saddleback Brown Genuine Leather Case Cover (11” - £80/$131, 13” - £100/$164). Looking like a distressed leather portfolio, the Saddleback has flaps that hold tight to the bottom corners of the Air. Brown leather covers the entire body, and the halves are held shut with a magnetic closure.
What’s cool is what happens to that closure when you are actually using the computer: it magnetically attaches to the screen bezel, leaving room for the FaceTime camera and keeping everything in place. While there are some conceptual similarities to Gumdrop Cases’ recently-released Surf Convertible, the execution on this case is pretty impressive, as it should be for the higher price.
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?