Tuff-Luv Saddleback Brown Genuine Leather Case Cover
Let’s be honest: when was the last time anyone came out with a new kind of case for a MacBook? Sure, there are clip-on hard-shells, bags, and plenty of sleeves. Leave it to the Brits to turn cowboy fashion into a great new option to protect your MacBook Air: this is Tuff-Luv’s Saddleback Brown Genuine Leather Case Cover (11” - £80/$131, 13” - £100/$164). Looking like a distressed leather portfolio, the Saddleback has flaps that hold tight to the bottom corners of the Air. Brown leather covers the entire body, and the halves are held shut with a magnetic closure.
What’s cool is what happens to that closure when you are actually using the computer: it magnetically attaches to the screen bezel, leaving room for the FaceTime camera and keeping everything in place. While there are some conceptual similarities to Gumdrop Cases’ recently-released Surf Convertible, the execution on this case is pretty impressive, as it should be for the higher price.
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?