Tuff-Luv Saddleback Brown Genuine Leather Case Cover
Let’s be honest: when was the last time anyone came out with a new kind of case for a MacBook? Sure, there are clip-on hard-shells, bags, and plenty of sleeves. Leave it to the Brits to turn cowboy fashion into a great new option to protect your MacBook Air: this is Tuff-Luv’s Saddleback Brown Genuine Leather Case Cover (11” - £80/$131, 13” - £100/$164). Looking like a distressed leather portfolio, the Saddleback has flaps that hold tight to the bottom corners of the Air. Brown leather covers the entire body, and the halves are held shut with a magnetic closure.
What’s cool is what happens to that closure when you are actually using the computer: it magnetically attaches to the screen bezel, leaving room for the FaceTime camera and keeping everything in place. While there are some conceptual similarities to Gumdrop Cases’ recently-released Surf Convertible, the execution on this case is pretty impressive, as it should be for the higher price.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014