Turnstone Office Sets
Whether you’re working alone or in a group, a great office can make all the difference between productivity and lethargy. You could cherry pick each individual piece and assemble them together, or you can let a company such as Turnstone put it together for you. The company makes all sorts of nice office furniture and accessories, with four different pre-designed office sets available; packages range from Office for One ($1,865+) for the solo worker to Office for Four ($6,904+) for groups. The base model includes a handsome, Mac-ready desk, with larger versions growing in size and price from there.
Office for One includes the company’s Bivi table—a wood and metal desk with an integrated storage tub—as well as a chair, standalone shelving unit, and a pair of desktop shelves. Moving up to the four-person set gets you four times the seating, four times the shelves, and a pair of Bivi tables plus a pair of Plus Ones. These units only have one set of legs; just attach one to one of the full tables and you have a two-person desk. Turnstone also offers plenty of customization alternatives, including color and power options.
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?