Turnstone Office Sets
Whether you’re working alone or in a group, a great office can make all the difference between productivity and lethargy. You could cherry pick each individual piece and assemble them together, or you can let a company such as Turnstone put it together for you. The company makes all sorts of nice office furniture and accessories, with four different pre-designed office sets available; packages range from Office for One ($1,865+) for the solo worker to Office for Four ($6,904+) for groups. The base model includes a handsome, Mac-ready desk, with larger versions growing in size and price from there.
Office for One includes the company’s Bivi table—a wood and metal desk with an integrated storage tub—as well as a chair, standalone shelving unit, and a pair of desktop shelves. Moving up to the four-person set gets you four times the seating, four times the shelves, and a pair of Bivi tables plus a pair of Plus Ones. These units only have one set of legs; just attach one to one of the full tables and you have a two-person desk. Turnstone also offers plenty of customization alternatives, including color and power options.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?