Twelve South BookArc for MacBook Pro
Twelve South’s BookArc line is pretty familiar to both the company’s fans and pretty much anyone who’s browsed through the Mac accessory section of the Apple Store: there are already versions of the aluminum stand for the MacBook Air and iPad, and now the company has updated its third version, BookArc for MacBook Pro ($50). Like most other accessories receiving minor bumps lately, BookArc has been updated to accommodate the MacBook Pro with Retina display.
This edition of BookArc isn’t drastically different than its predecessor. It’s still heavy, silver metal, and it’s still designed to make your MacBook Pro take up less room on your desk. The real change here is the addition of a rubber insert with cable management hooks that’s specifically designed for the thin body of the Retina MacBook Pro. For those that already own BookArc for MacBook Pro, the insert is available separately for $10.
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?