Twelve South BookArc möd for MacBook
After multiple iterations over the past four and a half years, Twelve South has just introduced the biggest update to its BookArc lineup yet: wood. BookArc möd for MacBook ($80) takes the tried and true design and renders it out in one of three natural wood finishes. Twelve South, much like Apple, is all about evolution when it is successful in a product category. While a new material may not seem like a big deal, it’s a clear departure from the aluminum we’re used to seeing.
BookArc möd comes in birch, walnut, and espresso finishes, and thanks to included rubber inserts, works with the MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Pro with Retina display. The stand can hold your Mac when not in use, or it can also be used along with an external display and the computer in closed clamshell mode — a beautiful solution for those who use any sort of monitor hooked up to a laptop at the desk.
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?