Twelve South BookBook for Air
We chuckled a little at Twelve South’s original version of BookBook—a MacBook case designed to look like an oversized, aged book—but every iteration gets a little better. Today’s just-announced BookBook for Air ($80) is the coolest one yet, sold in separate versions for the 11” and 13” MacBook Air. Each is made from padded genuine leather, and the 11” version is small enough to actually pass for a book. Or at least a “short story,” as the company puts it.
As with the earlier BookBooks, BookBook for Air actually has the look of an old hardcover, complete with bookmark edge-styled zippers. When it’s closed, it lets your MacBook Air sit incognito on a shelf; the dual zippers permit easy connection of a charging cable if you want to hint at the case’s contents. Fully opened, elastic loops let it attach to the Air’s lid.
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Report: Apple acquires mobile imaging company LinX
- Apple releases ResearchKit to medical researchers
- Apple Pay timeline in China unknown after negotiations stall
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?