Tyla Rae Designs Paula
Most MacBook bags are designed to appeal to guys, so fashion-concious females don’t have nearly as many carrying alternatives as they might like. Tyla Rae Designs’ Paula ($99) is a stylish new purse-like holder that helps to remedy that omission with a nice combination of design and utility. It holds up to a 15” MacBook Pro, while coming in a number of different colors and patterns.
Whether you prefer yellow faux crocodile leather, a bright red leopard print, or a more subdued pebble brown in faux leather, Tyla Rae has plenty of options for every taste. All the bags are set up the same way with a Velcro strap holding the computer in place within its padded pouch. On the back is a zippered pocket, while a removable cross-body strap comes standard. Also kind of cool: Paula comes with a matching cloth that can be attached to its body for easy screen cleaning.
- Apple Maps van spotted in greater NYC metro area
- Apple announces annual Back to School promotion, excludes iOS devices
- Apple planning Touch ID Apple TV remote?
- Report: Integrated Apple Watch charging coming to third-party accessories
- Apple releases second iOS 9 public beta
- Microsoft releases email messaging app for iOS
- Apple blocks App Store reviews from users running iOS betas
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q3 2015: Record $49.6B revenue, 47.5M iPhones, 10.9M iPads
- Home Sharing for Music returns in iOS 9 beta 4
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?