Uncover Custom MacBook Lids
Chances are you’ve seen a Snow White or Banksy decal on the back of someone’s Mac, incorporating the glowing Apple logo into a larger image. But what would you say to a design that’s actually cut into the metal lid? This is what Uncover offers with its custom MacBook lids (€199+/~$261+). Available for all aluminum MacBooks, the range of artist-designed and tailor made images means you can have a computer that is truly unique from everyone else’s.
Uncover offers you the ability to either send in your MacBook Air or Pro, or order one fresh with the customizations already in place. Either way, it takes advantage of the fact that there’s an entire light panel underneath the lid. Designs range from simple images around the Apple logo to more complex shapes that erase it altogether. Needless to say, the folks at the Genius Bar may not look too kindly on the modification if anything goes wrong.
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Report: iPhone 6 to feature NFC mobile payments
- Report: Apple to unveil iWatch with new iPhones on September 9
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today