Uncover Custom MacBook Lids
Chances are you’ve seen a Snow White or Banksy decal on the back of someone’s Mac, incorporating the glowing Apple logo into a larger image. But what would you say to a design that’s actually cut into the metal lid? This is what Uncover offers with its custom MacBook lids (€199+/~$261+). Available for all aluminum MacBooks, the range of artist-designed and tailor made images means you can have a computer that is truly unique from everyone else’s.
Uncover offers you the ability to either send in your MacBook Air or Pro, or order one fresh with the customizations already in place. Either way, it takes advantage of the fact that there’s an entire light panel underneath the lid. Designs range from simple images around the Apple logo to more complex shapes that erase it altogether. Needless to say, the folks at the Genius Bar may not look too kindly on the modification if anything goes wrong.
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?