Universal Studios Jobs
It made big news through its entire production, from casting to its limited theatrical run, and now you can buy your very own copy of Universal Studios’ Jobs ($5+). While we’re still holding out for the Aaron Sorkin-penned adaptation of Walter Issacson’s Steve Jobs biography, this should tide many people over in the meantime—after all, it has to be better than iSteve, the movie Funny or Die threw together. With a score of 26% on Rotten Tomatoes, go into this one looking for a fun reflection of Apple’s founder, rather than a cinematic masterpiece.
Famously, the movie stars Ashton Kutcher as Jobs, with Josh Gad portraying Woz, and a few other notable names such as Dermot Mulroney and J.K. Simmons taking part, too. In addition to being available for rental and purchase on iTunes—fitting, no?—Amazon has it digitally, on DVD, and on Blu-ray. If you’re not sure about shelling out the cash, be patient; Netflix has said it’ll be streaming the movie in the spring of 2014.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?