Universal Studios Jobs
It made big news through its entire production, from casting to its limited theatrical run, and now you can buy your very own copy of Universal Studios’ Jobs ($5+). While we’re still holding out for the Aaron Sorkin-penned adaptation of Walter Issacson’s Steve Jobs biography, this should tide many people over in the meantime—after all, it has to be better than iSteve, the movie Funny or Die threw together. With a score of 26% on Rotten Tomatoes, go into this one looking for a fun reflection of Apple’s founder, rather than a cinematic masterpiece.
Famously, the movie stars Ashton Kutcher as Jobs, with Josh Gad portraying Woz, and a few other notable names such as Dermot Mulroney and J.K. Simmons taking part, too. In addition to being available for rental and purchase on iTunes—fitting, no?—Amazon has it digitally, on DVD, and on Blu-ray. If you’re not sure about shelling out the cash, be patient; Netflix has said it’ll be streaming the movie in the spring of 2014.
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 2 to developers
- Toyota currently has ‘no plans’ to adopt CarPlay in the US
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- iWalk Rugged Power Case for iPhone 6
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?
- How do I find and remove only downloaded tracks with iTunes Match?