Vaja Ivolution Leather Suit for MacBook Air
Plenty of companies put out nice premium leather accessories, but the material Vaja uses has stood above most peers for years. Now MacBook Air owners can get in on the luxury with Ivolution Leather Suit ($190-$210)—there’s no direct link, but look at Notebooks > Apple and you should find it pretty easily. Coming in sizes for both the 11” and 13” models, the case is a beautiful way to personalize and protect your Mac.
As with most of Vaja’s products, Ivolution is customizable via a Flash-based tool on the company’s website. You have your choice of 17 colors for the body, and 26 for the stripes along the hinge and the feet on the bottom. Once you’ve assembled your masterpiece, Vaja makes the case by hand—the process takes about 25 days. We like that Ivolution stays on your machine, even when it’s in use; if you’re going to pay that much for a protective solution, it’s nice to be able to rely upon it at all times.
- Report: Apple acquires mobile imaging company LinX
- Apple releases ResearchKit to medical researchers
- Apple Pay timeline in China unknown after negotiations stall
- Apple releases iOS 8.4 beta to developers, with new Music app
- Apple announces WWDC for June 8-12
- Apple takes 15 percent of subscription fees for Apple TV signups
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Apple Watch Sport, 42mm case and black Sport band top pre-sale estimates
- Report: Apple Watch Sport comes with three band pieces, not two separate bands
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?