Vaja Ivolution Leather Suit for MacBook Air
Plenty of companies put out nice premium leather accessories, but the material Vaja uses has stood above most peers for years. Now MacBook Air owners can get in on the luxury with Ivolution Leather Suit ($190-$210)—there’s no direct link, but look at Notebooks > Apple and you should find it pretty easily. Coming in sizes for both the 11” and 13” models, the case is a beautiful way to personalize and protect your Mac.
As with most of Vaja’s products, Ivolution is customizable via a Flash-based tool on the company’s website. You have your choice of 17 colors for the body, and 26 for the stripes along the hinge and the feet on the bottom. Once you’ve assembled your masterpiece, Vaja makes the case by hand—the process takes about 25 days. We like that Ivolution stays on your machine, even when it’s in use; if you’re going to pay that much for a protective solution, it’s nice to be able to rely upon it at all times.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?