Vaja Ivolution Leather Suit for MacBook Air
Plenty of companies put out nice premium leather accessories, but the material Vaja uses has stood above most peers for years. Now MacBook Air owners can get in on the luxury with Ivolution Leather Suit ($190-$210)—there’s no direct link, but look at Notebooks > Apple and you should find it pretty easily. Coming in sizes for both the 11” and 13” models, the case is a beautiful way to personalize and protect your Mac.
As with most of Vaja’s products, Ivolution is customizable via a Flash-based tool on the company’s website. You have your choice of 17 colors for the body, and 26 for the stripes along the hinge and the feet on the bottom. Once you’ve assembled your masterpiece, Vaja makes the case by hand—the process takes about 25 days. We like that Ivolution stays on your machine, even when it’s in use; if you’re going to pay that much for a protective solution, it’s nice to be able to rely upon it at all times.
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 2 to developers
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- iWalk Rugged Power Case for iPhone 6
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?
- How do I find and remove only downloaded tracks with iTunes Match?