VectorWerks Cup Holder
Sometimes, new products appear that you knew you needed. Other times, the thought may never have crossed your mind, but once you see it, you realize the value. VectorWerks’ Cup Holder ($50) falls squarely in the second category. No, the company is not being cheeky with the name. We’re actually talking about a cup holder here, suitable for use in a surprising number of places.
First and foremost, Cup Holder is designed to be used at your desk. The aluminum holder folds flat when not in use. When it’s time to hold your beverage, a round support folds down into place, parallel to your desk, and there’s a beam underneath to hold the bottom of the cup. On the backside, there’s a clamp that’s padded with rubber on the inner edges. Snap it on, and you’re good to go. It can hold mugs, to-go cups, cans of pop, and even those little airplane cups. We don’t necessarily buy the marketing about saving your computer from spills, but it’s still useful, especially for those with small desks, and the Mac-matching finish is a plus.
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 2 to developers
- Toyota currently has ‘no plans’ to adopt CarPlay in the US
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- iWalk Rugged Power Case for iPhone 6
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?
- How do I find and remove only downloaded tracks with iTunes Match?