VectorWerks Cup Holder
Sometimes, new products appear that you knew you needed. Other times, the thought may never have crossed your mind, but once you see it, you realize the value. VectorWerks’ Cup Holder ($50) falls squarely in the second category. No, the company is not being cheeky with the name. We’re actually talking about a cup holder here, suitable for use in a surprising number of places.
First and foremost, Cup Holder is designed to be used at your desk. The aluminum holder folds flat when not in use. When it’s time to hold your beverage, a round support folds down into place, parallel to your desk, and there’s a beam underneath to hold the bottom of the cup. On the backside, there’s a clamp that’s padded with rubber on the inner edges. Snap it on, and you’re good to go. It can hold mugs, to-go cups, cans of pop, and even those little airplane cups. We don’t necessarily buy the marketing about saving your computer from spills, but it’s still useful, especially for those with small desks, and the Mac-matching finish is a plus.
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?