Fancy yourself a wine collector? Well Vinoteka ($50) from VinotekaSoft might just become your new best friend—think of it as Delicious Library for fermented grapes. Featuring a clean design with the wood and glass you’d expect from a virtual wine gallery, this Mac app helps you monitor all of your bottles across your cellar and wine fridge, keeps track of tastings and food pairings, and syncs with several different professional sources for ratings. You can digitally recreate your collection and organize it however you see fit.
In addition to the desktop experience, VinotekaSoft also offers an iOS version of the app for $6 that syncs over Wi-Fi. That way, you can carry your entire collection at all times. This one’s not for kids, though: Apple rates it for years 12 and older, as it has “Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use References.” So go ahead and hire that 13-year-old nephew to organize your wines for you—the App Store trusts him with whatever’s in your collection.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?