Fancy yourself a wine collector? Well Vinoteka ($50) from VinotekaSoft might just become your new best friend—think of it as Delicious Library for fermented grapes. Featuring a clean design with the wood and glass you’d expect from a virtual wine gallery, this Mac app helps you monitor all of your bottles across your cellar and wine fridge, keeps track of tastings and food pairings, and syncs with several different professional sources for ratings. You can digitally recreate your collection and organize it however you see fit.
In addition to the desktop experience, VinotekaSoft also offers an iOS version of the app for $6 that syncs over Wi-Fi. That way, you can carry your entire collection at all times. This one’s not for kids, though: Apple rates it for years 12 and older, as it has “Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use References.” So go ahead and hire that 13-year-old nephew to organize your wines for you—the App Store trusts him with whatever’s in your collection.
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?