Wacom Cintiq 13HD
Artists may love the idea of Wacom’s gigantic stylus-plus-screen solution Cintiq 24HD, but probably aren’t so fond of the equally huge price tag. Enter Cintiq 13HD ($999). The 13.3” pen display is significantly smaller, but offers the same feature set as its larger counterpart. That makes it a smart compromise, and allows the display to take up significantly less room on your desk.
Packed with Cintiq 13HD, you get an adjustable, removable stand, as well as the company’s Pro Pen. The stylus includes 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt recognition, and its own carrying case. On the border around the screen, you’ll find four customizable shortcut keys, a Rocker Ring, and a Home Button, all there to make your drawing that much more efficient. Taking a cue from Apple’s playbook, the display has a simplified three-in-one cable for connecting to your computer and a power source.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?