Wacom Cintiq 13HD
Artists may love the idea of Wacom’s gigantic stylus-plus-screen solution Cintiq 24HD, but probably aren’t so fond of the equally huge price tag. Enter Cintiq 13HD ($999). The 13.3” pen display is significantly smaller, but offers the same feature set as its larger counterpart. That makes it a smart compromise, and allows the display to take up significantly less room on your desk.
Packed with Cintiq 13HD, you get an adjustable, removable stand, as well as the company’s Pro Pen. The stylus includes 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt recognition, and its own carrying case. On the border around the screen, you’ll find four customizable shortcut keys, a Rocker Ring, and a Home Button, all there to make your drawing that much more efficient. Taking a cue from Apple’s playbook, the display has a simplified three-in-one cable for connecting to your computer and a power source.
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?