Wacom Cintiq 13HD
Artists may love the idea of Wacom’s gigantic stylus-plus-screen solution Cintiq 24HD, but probably aren’t so fond of the equally huge price tag. Enter Cintiq 13HD ($999). The 13.3” pen display is significantly smaller, but offers the same feature set as its larger counterpart. That makes it a smart compromise, and allows the display to take up significantly less room on your desk.
Packed with Cintiq 13HD, you get an adjustable, removable stand, as well as the company’s Pro Pen. The stylus includes 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt recognition, and its own carrying case. On the border around the screen, you’ll find four customizable shortcut keys, a Rocker Ring, and a Home Button, all there to make your drawing that much more efficient. Taking a cue from Apple’s playbook, the display has a simplified three-in-one cable for connecting to your computer and a power source.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?