Wacom Cintiq 13HD
Artists may love the idea of Wacom’s gigantic stylus-plus-screen solution Cintiq 24HD, but probably aren’t so fond of the equally huge price tag. Enter Cintiq 13HD ($999). The 13.3” pen display is significantly smaller, but offers the same feature set as its larger counterpart. That makes it a smart compromise, and allows the display to take up significantly less room on your desk.
Packed with Cintiq 13HD, you get an adjustable, removable stand, as well as the company’s Pro Pen. The stylus includes 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt recognition, and its own carrying case. On the border around the screen, you’ll find four customizable shortcut keys, a Rocker Ring, and a Home Button, all there to make your drawing that much more efficient. Taking a cue from Apple’s playbook, the display has a simplified three-in-one cable for connecting to your computer and a power source.
- Apple investigating “iCloud” celebrity photo hack
- Elgato debuts Eve home sensor product line
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today