WaterField Designs Keyboard Travel Case + Keyboard Travel Express
If a company is going to make sleeves for the Magic Trackpad, it’s only natural that they’d do the same for Apple’s Wireless Keyboard. So here you go: WaterField Designs’ Keyboard Travel Case ($69) and Keyboard Travel Express ($49) are both designed to be travel companions for your keyboard, as well as other stuff you’re most certainly going to be carrying around.
While both bags have pretty much the same dimensions, Keyboard Travel Case has more room for extras. In addition to four pockets and the main cavity right in the center, there are a few more in the zip-open front. By comparison, Keyboard Travel Express has fewer pockets but is made of ballistic nylon and has WaterField’s signature color stripe—you’ve got the option of green, flame, copper, pine, pearl, or black. Either can hold cords, chargers, mice, cameras, and more. Slip the case into your suitcase and you’re good to go.
- Report: Apple acquires mobile imaging company LinX
- Apple releases ResearchKit to medical researchers
- Apple Pay timeline in China unknown after negotiations stall
- Apple releases iOS 8.4 beta to developers, with new Music app
- Apple announces WWDC for June 8-12
- Apple takes 15 percent of subscription fees for Apple TV signups
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Apple Watch Sport, 42mm case and black Sport band top pre-sale estimates
- Report: Apple Watch Sport comes with three band pieces, not two separate bands
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?