WaterField Designs Keyboard Travel Case + Keyboard Travel Express
If a company is going to make sleeves for the Magic Trackpad, it’s only natural that they’d do the same for Apple’s Wireless Keyboard. So here you go: WaterField Designs’ Keyboard Travel Case ($69) and Keyboard Travel Express ($49) are both designed to be travel companions for your keyboard, as well as other stuff you’re most certainly going to be carrying around.
While both bags have pretty much the same dimensions, Keyboard Travel Case has more room for extras. In addition to four pockets and the main cavity right in the center, there are a few more in the zip-open front. By comparison, Keyboard Travel Express has fewer pockets but is made of ballistic nylon and has WaterField’s signature color stripe—you’ve got the option of green, flame, copper, pine, pearl, or black. Either can hold cords, chargers, mice, cameras, and more. Slip the case into your suitcase and you’re good to go.
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?