Waterfield Designs Mac Pro Go Case
When it comes to Apple accessories, there are always bound to be multiple options in any given category, no matter how niche it may be. Take Mac Pro carriers. Right after we featured The Flight Case Company’s Mac Pro Reinforced Padded Case, Waterfield Designs jumped into the space by introducing its Mac Pro Go Case ($129). Coming in at a lower price, it offers enough space to carry not only the tower, but also a multitude of accessories. The only thing it can’t hold is a display.
Like many of Waterfield’s products, Mac Pro Go Case is made of padded ballistic nylon. The computer slides into the top, and there’s an additional pocket that’s large enough to hold an Apple Wireless Keyboard. A separate pouch is also included for other accessories such as cords, hard drives, and mice. The bag has a built-in shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?