WaterField Designs Trackpad Slip and Trackpad Socket
We’ve spoken highly of Apple’s Magic Trackpad in the past, and with Lion popping up next month, it’s going to become even more indispensable. If your MacBook’s built-in trackpad isn’t enough, you might be wondering how to carry the Magic Trackpad around—you have to keep that pretty glass top safe somehow. WaterField Designs has the answer with its Trackpad Socket ($12) and Trackpad Slip ($25).
Both sleeves work the same way. Slip your Magic Trackpad in the open side and it’s safe and secure, ready for a ride. Trackpad Socket is the budget option of the two. It’s a padded pouch made of soft, scratch-free material. Trackpad Slip takes the design to the next level, as it’s composed of WaterField’s signature ballistic nylon. Along the bottom edge, there’s colored piping for a bit of flare; green, flame, copper, pine, pearl, and black are all options. Updated: We’ve added a couple of pictures of the Trackpad Slip, which feels every bit as nice as it looks in the official photo. The black anti-slip ballistic nylon on the outside feels as if it could resist a knife attack, and the inner padding is soft and fleecy. That little bit of colored piping on the edge is made from ballistic nylon too. Nice.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?