Waterfield VertiGo 2.0 Laptop Bag
A new school year is right around the corner, to the joy of parents worldwide. Some students will be flocking to their nearest Apple Store to pick up MacBooks or iPads and they’ll need something to keep them safe for toting around. Waterfield, known for its high-end bags and sleeves, has introduced the VertiGo 2.0 Laptop Bag ($129 - $149). It’s a stylish bag for your new Mac or iPad that’s large enough to carry additional accessories.
Available in black ballistic, brown waxed canvas, and black (or chocolate) leather, the VertiGo 2.0 is also available in three sizes to fit a variety of products. The small size ($129) fits an iPad Air, medium ($139) can hold a 13” MacBook Air or MacBook Pro, and the large ($149) can handle the 15” MacBook Pro. The VertiGo 2.0 is equipped with a removable cushion-lined shoulder pad to prevent slippage. The company does warn that users may want to add additional padding to the bag to further protect devices.
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Apple working on app to diagnose problems with iOS devices?
- Apple Music: Iovine apologizes for remarks about women; Adele won’t stream new album
- Apple expands personal pickup to Apple Stores in the UK
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?