Waterfield VertiGo 2.0 Laptop Bag
A new school year is right around the corner, to the joy of parents worldwide. Some students will be flocking to their nearest Apple Store to pick up MacBooks or iPads and they’ll need something to keep them safe for toting around. Waterfield, known for its high-end bags and sleeves, has introduced the VertiGo 2.0 Laptop Bag ($129 - $149). It’s a stylish bag for your new Mac or iPad that’s large enough to carry additional accessories.
Available in black ballistic, brown waxed canvas, and black (or chocolate) leather, the VertiGo 2.0 is also available in three sizes to fit a variety of products. The small size ($129) fits an iPad Air, medium ($139) can hold a 13” MacBook Air or MacBook Pro, and the large ($149) can handle the 15” MacBook Pro. The VertiGo 2.0 is equipped with a removable cushion-lined shoulder pad to prevent slippage. The company does warn that users may want to add additional padding to the bag to further protect devices.
- Apple releases iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Apple sued over iWatch trademark it doesn’t own
- Apple progressing in TV service negotiations, aiming for fall debut
- Final major bank signs on as Apple Pay goes live in UK
- Apple releases iTunes 12.2.1 with iTunes Match, Apple Music fixes
- Big pharma firms looking to integrate ResearchKit
- M.I.A. project joins the ranks of Apple Music-exclusives
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- New iPods coming July 14?
- Apple releases iOS 9 public beta
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?