Waterfield VertiGo 2.0 Laptop Bag
A new school year is right around the corner, to the joy of parents worldwide. Some students will be flocking to their nearest Apple Store to pick up MacBooks or iPads and they’ll need something to keep them safe for toting around. Waterfield, known for its high-end bags and sleeves, has introduced the VertiGo 2.0 Laptop Bag ($129 - $149). It’s a stylish bag for your new Mac or iPad that’s large enough to carry additional accessories.
Available in black ballistic, brown waxed canvas, and black (or chocolate) leather, the VertiGo 2.0 is also available in three sizes to fit a variety of products. The small size ($129) fits an iPad Air, medium ($139) can hold a 13” MacBook Air or MacBook Pro, and the large ($149) can handle the 15” MacBook Pro. The VertiGo 2.0 is equipped with a removable cushion-lined shoulder pad to prevent slippage. The company does warn that users may want to add additional padding to the bag to further protect devices.
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?