Western Digital MyBook Studio Edition II
Remember when everything you needed fit on a floppy? Yeah, well those days are long past gone. At this point we’re talking terabytes, and Western Digital is taking it to the next level with the MyBook Studio Edition II ($550), weighing in at a whopping 6TB. It’s the same size as the previous 4TB version, so no worries about clearing extra space on your desk.
Geared at video and photo professionals, the drive is now Time Machine ready. It supports FireWire 400 and 800, eSATA, and the old favorite USB 2.0. Plus, you can RAID it and there is a capacity gauge right on the face. Unfortunately, we’ve got to keep holding our breaths for the first Thunderbolt compatible drives to hit shelves but in the meantime this giant should do just fine. Just imagine how many copies of Wolfenstein 3D you could hold on there.
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?