WILL Leather Goods Kent Messenger Bag
A fine computer deserves a fine carrying bag, right? Well, If you really want to carry your MacBook Air or 13” MacBook Pro in style, WILL Leather Goods’ Kent Messenger Bag ($395) is an option. It’s made from some of the most handsome leather we’ve seen on a bag. The construction process helps to ensure that it’ll stand the test of time, and we have to believe the vegetable-tanned finish will age well over the years.
Inside Kent, there’s a padded pocket for your computer, as well as an zip pocket for an iPad mini. An extra pocket on the back gives you quick access to other accessories or documents, and there’s of course room for an iPhone, cables, and more inside the main compartment. There’s also a plaid travel pillow included; you’re paying enough for this bag, so why shouldn’t there be an extra thrown in? Listed as an exclusive on Apple’s web store, Kent is the rare example of something that sells at a higher price directly from its manufacturer—Apple currently offers it for $350.
- Apple takes 15 percent of subscription fees for Apple TV signups
- Apple takes 15 percent of subscription fee for Apple TV signups
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Apple Watch Sport, 42mm case and black Sport band top pre-sale estimates
- Report: Apple Watch Sport comes with three band pieces, not two separate bands
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Apple vying for artist exclusives for streaming music service; family plan?
- Report: Apple has spent $38 million on Apple Watch TV ads
- Apple Watch bands also experiencing delayed shipping times
- Apple Watch models sell out quickly, shipping estimates now 4-6 weeks or later
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?