WILL Leather Goods Kent Messenger Bag
A fine computer deserves a fine carrying bag, right? Well, If you really want to carry your MacBook Air or 13” MacBook Pro in style, WILL Leather Goods’ Kent Messenger Bag ($395) is an option. It’s made from some of the most handsome leather we’ve seen on a bag. The construction process helps to ensure that it’ll stand the test of time, and we have to believe the vegetable-tanned finish will age well over the years.
Inside Kent, there’s a padded pocket for your computer, as well as an zip pocket for an iPad mini. An extra pocket on the back gives you quick access to other accessories or documents, and there’s of course room for an iPhone, cables, and more inside the main compartment. There’s also a plaid travel pillow included; you’re paying enough for this bag, so why shouldn’t there be an extra thrown in? Listed as an exclusive on Apple’s web store, Kent is the rare example of something that sells at a higher price directly from its manufacturer—Apple currently offers it for $350.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015