WILL Leather Goods Kent Messenger Bag
A fine computer deserves a fine carrying bag, right? Well, If you really want to carry your MacBook Air or 13” MacBook Pro in style, WILL Leather Goods’ Kent Messenger Bag ($395) is an option. It’s made from some of the most handsome leather we’ve seen on a bag. The construction process helps to ensure that it’ll stand the test of time, and we have to believe the vegetable-tanned finish will age well over the years.
Inside Kent, there’s a padded pocket for your computer, as well as an zip pocket for an iPad mini. An extra pocket on the back gives you quick access to other accessories or documents, and there’s of course room for an iPhone, cables, and more inside the main compartment. There’s also a plaid travel pillow included; you’re paying enough for this bag, so why shouldn’t there be an extra thrown in? Listed as an exclusive on Apple’s web store, Kent is the rare example of something that sells at a higher price directly from its manufacturer—Apple currently offers it for $350.
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?