Wrapsol Protective Film Wrap
We’ve already told you how much we like film protectors for our MacBooks, and in the past, we’ve really liked the ones from BodyGuardz/NLU, but Wrapsol’s Protective Film Wrap ($45-$50) is definitely worth considering as well. Available for all the current Mac notebooks, they’re an incredibly thin and light option for protecting your computer. The film uses a wet application method, so it’s not the easiest thing in the world to apply, but if you follow the instructions you’ll be happy.
Included in each box are films for the top and bottom of the machine, as well as the palm rest and trackpad. We like that the Wrapsol film protects the Apple logo, which BodyGuardz leaves exposed, but it’s somewhat disappointing that the sides are left unprotected in the Wrapsol version. With a very little bit of searching, you should be able to find discount codes to save as much as 50% on the purchase, and the warranty is impressive, too: Wrapsol covers its film for life, wear and tear damage included.
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?