Wrapsol Protective Film Wrap
We’ve already told you how much we like film protectors for our MacBooks, and in the past, we’ve really liked the ones from BodyGuardz/NLU, but Wrapsol’s Protective Film Wrap ($45-$50) is definitely worth considering as well. Available for all the current Mac notebooks, they’re an incredibly thin and light option for protecting your computer. The film uses a wet application method, so it’s not the easiest thing in the world to apply, but if you follow the instructions you’ll be happy.
Included in each box are films for the top and bottom of the machine, as well as the palm rest and trackpad. We like that the Wrapsol film protects the Apple logo, which BodyGuardz leaves exposed, but it’s somewhat disappointing that the sides are left unprotected in the Wrapsol version. With a very little bit of searching, you should be able to find discount codes to save as much as 50% on the purchase, and the warranty is impressive, too: Wrapsol covers its film for life, wear and tear damage included.
- Apple: Celeb photo hack ‘very targeted attack’ on accounts
- Apple investigating “iCloud” celebrity photo hack
- Elgato debuts Eve home sensor product line
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Cambridge Audio Go v2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- iHome iBN6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today