Xeleh Software Vitrun
There’s a whole backstory behind Vitrun ($2) from Xeleh Software involving space exploration in a post-apocalyptic future, and yeah, a story can add flavor to the game, but it’s not really necessary for a roll-a-ball-through-obstacles title. Vitrun winds up standing tall thanks to really nice graphics, fun gameplay, and hectic pacing, so even if the idea isn’t totally fresh, it’s done really well here.
Over 18 levels, you’re tasked with getting your robotic orb to a goal by controlling it with arrow keys. The whole world is rendered in 3-D, so you must adjust for camera shifts as you turn corners and go up and down slopes. Along the way, you need to dodge obstacles that are blocking your path. Swinging hammers, enemy robots, and more attempt to stop you from getting to the finish line. It’s clear that time and class were put into this one, and it’s worth the low asking price.
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Apple working on app to diagnose problems with iOS devices?
- Apple Music: Iovine apologizes for remarks about women; Adele won’t stream new album
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?