Yantouch JellyWake (2012)
We have a soft spot for Yantouch’s lamps; they’re really unlike everything else out there. That’s as true for its new 2012 edition of JellyWake ($129) as anything else it’s put out. Unlike the previous version, this one is designed to serve primarily as a clock, with several notable changes that help it fulfill that purpose. You might still have a hard time finding it in the States, but design fans might want to seek this one out.
The new JellyWake’s body has the same dimensions as the old one, but it’s now wall-mountable thanks to a hole in the rear leg, and included mounting hardware. Numeric and iconic time markers are now printed in silver on the front of the frosted white shell, which makes telling time easier than before. The price has dropped, and the prior color-changing features have been toned down somewhat; JellyWake will still deliver a morning wake-up complete with chirping canaries and glowing lights simulating a 30-minute sunrise, though. A matching plastic remote is included in the box, making the clock and alarm easier to set.
- Apple takes 15 percent of subscription fees for Apple TV signups
- Apple takes 15 percent of subscription fee for Apple TV signups
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Apple Watch Sport, 42mm case and black Sport band top pre-sale estimates
- Report: Apple Watch Sport comes with three band pieces, not two separate bands
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Apple vying for artist exclusives for streaming music service; family plan?
- Report: Apple has spent $38 million on Apple Watch TV ads
- Apple Watch bands also experiencing delayed shipping times
- Apple Watch models sell out quickly, shipping estimates now 4-6 weeks or later
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?