Scosche debuts cases for new iPod touch and iPod nano
Scosche Industries has unveiled six new case designs for the fourth-generation iPod touch and two for the new iPod nano. The classic KickBack case with integrated kickstand for landscape video viewing has been updated for the new iPod touch with a glossy polycarbonate exterior and a flexible impact-resistant rubber interior. The KickBack t4 will be available in black, grey, or white with grey molding for $30. The KickBack t4 will also be available as part of a SwitchKase t4 combo pack that will include a smooth silicone skin and removable sport armband for the iPod touch for $40. Scosche is also introducing several other new cases including the SwitchBack t4 ($35) which includes a solid black or white frame and three interchangeable polycarbonate backs in a choice of six possible colors, with two smooth backs and one back with a hinged kickstand. The new MetalliKase t4 ($25) is a low-profile metallic polycarbonate case that will be available in chrome and dark metallic colors and include a mirrored screen protector and the BeefKase t4 ($25) provides a leather back and a polycarbonate shell. For the iPod nano, the TightGrip case provides a full silicone enclosure and will sell in packs of three cases in different colors for $20, with six possible color choices. The SoundKase n6 ($20) is a sweat-proof silicon and neoprene case and armband designed for users to work out with their iPod nano and features an integrated key slot. In addition to the new cases, Scosche will also be offering three new screen protectors for the iPod touch: The SatinShield t4 anti-glare (two-pack, $15), ProFlect t4 mirrored (two-pack, $20) and KlearCoat t4 ultra-clear (three-pack, $15). The new products are expected to begin shipping over the next few weeks.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?