Scosche debuts cases for new iPod touch and iPod nano
Scosche Industries has unveiled six new case designs for the fourth-generation iPod touch and two for the new iPod nano. The classic KickBack case with integrated kickstand for landscape video viewing has been updated for the new iPod touch with a glossy polycarbonate exterior and a flexible impact-resistant rubber interior. The KickBack t4 will be available in black, grey, or white with grey molding for $30. The KickBack t4 will also be available as part of a SwitchKase t4 combo pack that will include a smooth silicone skin and removable sport armband for the iPod touch for $40. Scosche is also introducing several other new cases including the SwitchBack t4 ($35) which includes a solid black or white frame and three interchangeable polycarbonate backs in a choice of six possible colors, with two smooth backs and one back with a hinged kickstand. The new MetalliKase t4 ($25) is a low-profile metallic polycarbonate case that will be available in chrome and dark metallic colors and include a mirrored screen protector and the BeefKase t4 ($25) provides a leather back and a polycarbonate shell. For the iPod nano, the TightGrip case provides a full silicone enclosure and will sell in packs of three cases in different colors for $20, with six possible color choices. The SoundKase n6 ($20) is a sweat-proof silicon and neoprene case and armband designed for users to work out with their iPod nano and features an integrated key slot. In addition to the new cases, Scosche will also be offering three new screen protectors for the iPod touch: The SatinShield t4 anti-glare (two-pack, $15), ProFlect t4 mirrored (two-pack, $20) and KlearCoat t4 ultra-clear (three-pack, $15). The new products are expected to begin shipping over the next few weeks.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?