Scosche debuts cases for new iPod touch and iPod nano
Scosche Industries has unveiled six new case designs for the fourth-generation iPod touch and two for the new iPod nano. The classic KickBack case with integrated kickstand for landscape video viewing has been updated for the new iPod touch with a glossy polycarbonate exterior and a flexible impact-resistant rubber interior. The KickBack t4 will be available in black, grey, or white with grey molding for $30. The KickBack t4 will also be available as part of a SwitchKase t4 combo pack that will include a smooth silicone skin and removable sport armband for the iPod touch for $40. Scosche is also introducing several other new cases including the SwitchBack t4 ($35) which includes a solid black or white frame and three interchangeable polycarbonate backs in a choice of six possible colors, with two smooth backs and one back with a hinged kickstand. The new MetalliKase t4 ($25) is a low-profile metallic polycarbonate case that will be available in chrome and dark metallic colors and include a mirrored screen protector and the BeefKase t4 ($25) provides a leather back and a polycarbonate shell. For the iPod nano, the TightGrip case provides a full silicone enclosure and will sell in packs of three cases in different colors for $20, with six possible color choices. The SoundKase n6 ($20) is a sweat-proof silicon and neoprene case and armband designed for users to work out with their iPod nano and features an integrated key slot. In addition to the new cases, Scosche will also be offering three new screen protectors for the iPod touch: The SatinShield t4 anti-glare (two-pack, $15), ProFlect t4 mirrored (two-pack, $20) and KlearCoat t4 ultra-clear (three-pack, $15). The new products are expected to begin shipping over the next few weeks.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Media companies balk at $40/mo. plan for Apple TV service
- Former Beats Music CEO Ian Rogers leaves Apple
- Apple partners with PayAnywhere for Apple Pay
- Report: iPhone 6S to retain 16GB base model
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?