Scosche debuts cases for new iPod touch and iPod nano
Scosche Industries has unveiled six new case designs for the fourth-generation iPod touch and two for the new iPod nano. The classic KickBack case with integrated kickstand for landscape video viewing has been updated for the new iPod touch with a glossy polycarbonate exterior and a flexible impact-resistant rubber interior. The KickBack t4 will be available in black, grey, or white with grey molding for $30. The KickBack t4 will also be available as part of a SwitchKase t4 combo pack that will include a smooth silicone skin and removable sport armband for the iPod touch for $40. Scosche is also introducing several other new cases including the SwitchBack t4 ($35) which includes a solid black or white frame and three interchangeable polycarbonate backs in a choice of six possible colors, with two smooth backs and one back with a hinged kickstand. The new MetalliKase t4 ($25) is a low-profile metallic polycarbonate case that will be available in chrome and dark metallic colors and include a mirrored screen protector and the BeefKase t4 ($25) provides a leather back and a polycarbonate shell. For the iPod nano, the TightGrip case provides a full silicone enclosure and will sell in packs of three cases in different colors for $20, with six possible color choices. The SoundKase n6 ($20) is a sweat-proof silicon and neoprene case and armband designed for users to work out with their iPod nano and features an integrated key slot. In addition to the new cases, Scosche will also be offering three new screen protectors for the iPod touch: The SatinShield t4 anti-glare (two-pack, $15), ProFlect t4 mirrored (two-pack, $20) and KlearCoat t4 ultra-clear (three-pack, $15). The new products are expected to begin shipping over the next few weeks.
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Some Apple Music and iTunes Match services may be illegal in the U.K.
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?