$195 Gucci iPod Case | iLounge News

$195 Gucci iPod Case

“International fashion house Gucci Group has pounced on the market opportunity inherent for third parties in the success of Apple Computer’s IPod music player—introducing its own designer IPod carrying case.

Available online through Gucci’s U.S. store, the iPod case is available in multiple colors and costs almost as much as an IPod—$195. The case is available in this season’s Gucci colors—beige/ebony GG plus with dark brown leather trim, green/red/green web carrying handle, and silver hardware.”

« More than 200 accessories for iPod

Enter the new Book Giveaway »

Comments

Just LOVE the Gucci case, but I’m going to hold out for the Dooney & Bourke!

Posted by DezignerGirl on July 1, 2004 at 2:33 PM (CDT)

I think the Gucci case is really good and at a cheap price for Gucci. I am looking for a Dior iPod case, does anyone know where to get one from?

Posted by Saavan on August 6, 2004 at 11:23 AM (CDT)

I have a Louis Vuitton iPod case and I don’t even care about anything.

Posted by Bermaster on August 11, 2004 at 7:14 PM (CDT)

i bought an ipod mini well my mom did cause i cleaned my room lol although i had to beg and i love it and well i’m composing my birthday list so i’m looking for the kate spade ipod case thanx anyone have infor email me @ .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted by i'm looking for the kate spade ipod case on September 6, 2004 at 11:45 PM (CDT)

None of you have ever owned anything Gucci, so shut up. It’s not made in China, like I-Pods are, so I wonder who’s really ripping who off.

Posted by Danny on June 17, 2005 at 7:25 PM (CDT)

ooo! all though this case isnt that good looking (gucci made other REAlLY NICE ipod cases), anything form gucci IS worth the money. this product was made for people who give a damn about themselves, and saying that people are stupid to buy this is dumb because think about it- if you have the money and want to treat yourself and your ipod to a nice case, WHY Not>?!?!?
i have a very nice new christian dior ipod case and my sister has a juicy couture one and we love our cases. btw, you can find the juicy couture one at bloomingdales and can order the dior one online at eluxury.com. and the new gucci ipod case is found on their website.

Posted by Ell on June 17, 2005 at 11:39 PM (CDT)

most of you cant spell and what im listning to is a waste of time not waist of time.. i cant value your opinion .. seeing as you can not distinguish between waist and waste this is a waste of my time.. and if you cant spell im sure your menial job.. doesnt allow you to afford such nice things.

Posted by jojoe on December 14, 2006 at 2:13 AM (CST)

i agree with :xDigitalgroove in Everywhere and adkel

Posted by seanjohn6742 on May 28, 2008 at 10:52 PM (CDT)

Page 3 of 3 pages  < 1 2 3