1Password Pro adds Dropbox sync
Agile Web Solutions has released an update to its popular 1Password Pro password management app adding over-the-air sync via Dropbox and support for iOS 4. Prior versions of 1Password Pro synced with the desktop version via a local Wi-Fi connection and iOS devices could not sync directly with each other. 1Password Pro 3.5 now allows users to choose to sync data using a Dropbox account allowing the desktop version of 1Password and multiple iOS devices to remain in sync even when they are not connected to the same Wi-Fi network. The Wi-Fi option remains available for users who would still prefer to sync their data locally. The latest update also adds support for the iPhone 4 Retina Display and iOS 4 and adds new auto-lock options related to multitasking support including the option to leave 1Password unlocked for a limited time when switching between apps. The new version also adds support for the “Lookup in 1Password” bookmarklet on the iPad and includes several bug fixes and improvements for both iOS platforms. 1Password Pro is available from the App Store for $15 and is a free update for current users.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- Report: Apple acquisition used for App Store ‘Explore’ tab
- Apple Maps adds Booking.com and Trip Advisor reviews
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?