2010 Apple product poll closes, protection poll begins
With over 4,600 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll, “Heading into 2010, what potential Apple product are you most looking forward to?” has ended. Readers had a choice between the rumored Apple Tablet, the fourth-generation iPhone, the fourth-generation iPod touch, a second-generation Apple TV, the sixth-generation iPod nano, a seventh-generation iPod classic, a fourth-generation iPod shuffle, or some other unknown product.
With 42% of the vote, the Apple Tablet—rumored to have an upcoming debut on January 27th—topped all other potential 2010 Apple products. The fourth-generation iPhone was second, with 34% of the vote, followed by the fourth-generation iPod touch with 11%, the seventh-generation iPod classic with 4%, and the second-generation Apple TV with 3%. Brining up the rear were the sixth-generation iPod nano and other with 2% each, and the fourth-generation iPod shuffle, which received just one percent of the vote. Thanks for all your responses!
Our latest poll focuses on device protection. We’d like to know: do you keep you iPod or iPhone protected? Whether you own an iPhone, iPod classic, touch, shuffle, or nano, we want to hear from you. Our new poll, “Do you keep your primary iPod or iPhone in a case or film?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the far left-hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?