2010 Apple product poll closes, protection poll begins
With over 4,600 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll, “Heading into 2010, what potential Apple product are you most looking forward to?” has ended. Readers had a choice between the rumored Apple Tablet, the fourth-generation iPhone, the fourth-generation iPod touch, a second-generation Apple TV, the sixth-generation iPod nano, a seventh-generation iPod classic, a fourth-generation iPod shuffle, or some other unknown product.
With 42% of the vote, the Apple Tablet—rumored to have an upcoming debut on January 27th—topped all other potential 2010 Apple products. The fourth-generation iPhone was second, with 34% of the vote, followed by the fourth-generation iPod touch with 11%, the seventh-generation iPod classic with 4%, and the second-generation Apple TV with 3%. Brining up the rear were the sixth-generation iPod nano and other with 2% each, and the fourth-generation iPod shuffle, which received just one percent of the vote. Thanks for all your responses!
Our latest poll focuses on device protection. We’d like to know: do you keep you iPod or iPhone protected? Whether you own an iPhone, iPod classic, touch, shuffle, or nano, we want to hear from you. Our new poll, “Do you keep your primary iPod or iPhone in a case or film?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the far left-hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, July giveaway reminder
- Happy Independence Day from iLounge!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Video First Look: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus support 2.1A charging, ship with 1A adapters
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus unboxing and comparison gallery posted
- iFixit posts teardowns of iPhone 6, 6 Plus
- Apps of the Week: Epic Zen Garden, OmniFocus, Evernote, Pocket + more
- Apple and U2 working on ‘secret project’ to boost music sales
- Apple launches new privacy webpage
- Apple HealthKit not ready for prime time? (Update: Yes)
- First-party Apple apps updated en masse for iOS 8
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Spigen F70Q 7000mAh Dual Portable Quick Charger
- Apple Inc. iOS 8
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad mini
- Zoom iQ6 XY Stereo Microphone for iPhone + iPad
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 headphones
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Cambridge Audio Bluetone 100 Bluetooth Speaker
- Cambridge Audio Go V2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- iHome iBN6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels