2010 Apple product poll closes, protection poll begins
With over 4,600 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll, “Heading into 2010, what potential Apple product are you most looking forward to?” has ended. Readers had a choice between the rumored Apple Tablet, the fourth-generation iPhone, the fourth-generation iPod touch, a second-generation Apple TV, the sixth-generation iPod nano, a seventh-generation iPod classic, a fourth-generation iPod shuffle, or some other unknown product.
With 42% of the vote, the Apple Tablet—rumored to have an upcoming debut on January 27th—topped all other potential 2010 Apple products. The fourth-generation iPhone was second, with 34% of the vote, followed by the fourth-generation iPod touch with 11%, the seventh-generation iPod classic with 4%, and the second-generation Apple TV with 3%. Brining up the rear were the sixth-generation iPod nano and other with 2% each, and the fourth-generation iPod shuffle, which received just one percent of the vote. Thanks for all your responses!
Our latest poll focuses on device protection. We’d like to know: do you keep you iPod or iPhone protected? Whether you own an iPhone, iPod classic, touch, shuffle, or nano, we want to hear from you. Our new poll, “Do you keep your primary iPod or iPhone in a case or film?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the far left-hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2014 from iLounge!
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- iLounge announces its Best of the Year Awards for 2014
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple Pay cards represent 90 percent of US credit purchase volume; Samsung readying rival service
- Apps of the Week: Microsoft’s MSN apps
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 cellular models available in China this week
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 2 to developers
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Skech Crystal for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Hard Rubber + Ice for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPad Air 2
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0