2010 CES iLounge Pavilion expands to 6x size, adds apps
The Consumer Electronics Association today announced a dramatic expansion to the 2010 International CES iLounge Pavilion, growing the footprint to 25,000 square feet, more than six times the originally allotted space. Originally floored with 4,000 square feet, the Pavilion sold out within days of launch and has expanded twice due to heavy demand, with top third-party developers for Apple’s media players, cell phones and computers already signed on to exhibit. iPod, iPhone, and Mac accessories and software will all be featured in the new Pavilion. Building on the success of Apple’s App Store, CEA also announced the addition of an area dedicated to iPhone and iPod touch applications, including special pre-built mini-booths for smaller application developers.
“The past year has been truly amazing for Apple fans,” explained Jeremy Horwitz, Editor-in-Chief of iLounge.com, co-sponsor of the iLounge Pavilion, “and the 2010 International CES offers a unique opportunity for leading third-party vendors to show off their latest and greatest iPod, iPhone, and Mac products on a truly world-class stage.” The 2010 International CES is scheduled for January 7-10, 2010, in Las Vegas, Nevada; parties interested in joining us at the Pavilion should contact Tira Gordon, Sr. Account Executive for CES at [email protected]
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, July giveaway reminder
- Happy Independence Day from iLounge!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for giveaways
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, giveaway reminder
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Report: iPhone 6 to feature NFC mobile payments
- Report: Apple to unveil iWatch with new iPhones on September 9
- iPhone 6 parts leak reveals front panel variation
- Bloomberg: Apple now plans 12.9” iPad for early 2015
- More new Apple TV channels: SVT Play in Sweden, NRK in Norway
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today