2010 CES iLounge Pavilion expands to 6x size, adds apps
The Consumer Electronics Association today announced a dramatic expansion to the 2010 International CES iLounge Pavilion, growing the footprint to 25,000 square feet, more than six times the originally allotted space. Originally floored with 4,000 square feet, the Pavilion sold out within days of launch and has expanded twice due to heavy demand, with top third-party developers for Apple’s media players, cell phones and computers already signed on to exhibit. iPod, iPhone, and Mac accessories and software will all be featured in the new Pavilion. Building on the success of Apple’s App Store, CEA also announced the addition of an area dedicated to iPhone and iPod touch applications, including special pre-built mini-booths for smaller application developers.
“The past year has been truly amazing for Apple fans,” explained Jeremy Horwitz, Editor-in-Chief of iLounge.com, co-sponsor of the iLounge Pavilion, “and the 2010 International CES offers a unique opportunity for leading third-party vendors to show off their latest and greatest iPod, iPhone, and Mac products on a truly world-class stage.” The 2010 International CES is scheduled for January 7-10, 2010, in Las Vegas, Nevada; parties interested in joining us at the Pavilion should contact Tira Gordon, Sr. Account Executive for CES at [email protected]
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Seasons Greetings! Our top picks in 2015, and more for your last-minute shopping
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Happy Columbus Day + Canadian Thanksgiving!
- A note on our iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus case reviews
- Report: Some third-party repairs ‘bricking’ iPhones with iOS 9
- Report: Apple to bid on NFL Thursday Night Football streaming rights
- Apple to begin taking broken iPhones for trade-in, offer in-store screen protector installation
- Apple ordered to pay $625M to VirnetX in patent case
- Apple Pay reaches 2 million retail locations
- Apple acquires security company LegbaCore
- Zagg to acquire Mophie for $100 million
- Report: iPhone 7 to include flush camera lens, drop rear antenna bands
- Report: iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 set for March 15 unveil
- Alleged iPad Air 3 drawing shows Smart Connector, four speakers, camera flash
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case for iPad Pro
- Edifier MP700 Rave Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Just Mobile HoverDock for Apple Watch + HoverDock for iPhone
- VRS Design Dandy Layered Case for iPad Pro
- Just Mobile TENC for iPad Pro
- Native Union DOCK Lightning
- Native Union DOCK for Apple Watch
- Hitcase Pro+ Action Pack and Snap for iPhone 6/6s
- Urban Armor Gear Trooper for iPhone 6/6s
- NEBO CaseBrite for iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!