2011 CES will admit first 100 enthusiasts in special promo
In January 2011, over 200 iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Mac companies will show off their latest creations at the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show—the world’s largest trade show for consumer technology and America’s largest annual trade show of any kind. We’d like to invite you to be a part of it.
Until now, the Las Vegas CES has been exclusively open to industry professionals, but this year, a limited number of consumers will be allowed to check out CES as part of a new program for technology enthusiasts. The program offers a special discounted one-day admission ($49) pass to the CES show floor, as well as a collection of considerable discounts offered by CES exhibitors, and other benefits.
Only the first 100 people to sign up at ceatechenthusiast.com using the promo code CES will receive show floor admission passes through this program, so sign up quickly. The special CES admission promotion is only available with this promo code, not with any other codes or promotions, and is valid for show entry on Sunday, January 9, 2011. You’ll have the opportunity to check out everything from new iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Mac gear to the next generation of HDTVs, camcorders, digital cameras, and other AV gear from major (and smaller) vendors.
If you’ve ever wanted to see the incredible size, scope, and new products of CES with your own eyes, now’s the time to make it happen. We hope to see you at CES and the iLounge Pavilion in North Hall this January!
- iLounge debuts iLounge NYC accessory event at CE Week 2013
- CES iLounge Pavilion grows to 500+ companies, 120,000+ square feet
- 2013 Best of Show Awards rules available; submit by Dec. 21
- CES iLounge Pavilion Day 4: Something Different
- CEA: iLounge Pavilion sells 95,000 sq. ft. in 3 hours, record attendance and demand
- CES iLounge Pavilion Day 4: Accessory Highlights for Kids
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apps: ABC Aquarium, Disney Jr. Appisodes, Pinterest 2.4 + Pocket Informant Pro 3.0
- Report: iOS 7 could see Flickr, Vimeo integration
- Apple CEO Cook testifies on taxes, faces Senate critics
- Google Play Music All Access to get iOS app support?
- Senate subcommittee accuses Apple of tax avoidance
- AT&T: All video chat apps will work over cellular in 2013
- Apple releases testimony before CEO’s Senate appearance
- New Apple offers in India can reduce iPhone price
- Report: Apple testing 1.5” OLED displays for iWatch
- Song skipping terms slowing iRadio negotiations
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- Trü Protection Trü-Fit Anti-Glare Film Set
- New Trent iCarrier IMP120D Dual USB Power Pack
- BlueFlame 2M Charge and Sync Cable with Lightning Connector
- HMDX Jam Party Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Logitech Harmony Ultimate Universal Remote Control
- MyCharge Freedom 2000 Battery Case for iPhone 5
- Nike Nike+ FuelBand
- OCDesk OCDock for iPhone 5
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox
- Can’t change iTunes Apple ID to iCloud e-mail address