2011 CES will admit first 100 enthusiasts in special promo
In January 2011, over 200 iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Mac companies will show off their latest creations at the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show—the world’s largest trade show for consumer technology and America’s largest annual trade show of any kind. We’d like to invite you to be a part of it.
Until now, the Las Vegas CES has been exclusively open to industry professionals, but this year, a limited number of consumers will be allowed to check out CES as part of a new program for technology enthusiasts. The program offers a special discounted one-day admission ($49) pass to the CES show floor, as well as a collection of considerable discounts offered by CES exhibitors, and other benefits.
Only the first 100 people to sign up at ceatechenthusiast.com using the promo code CES will receive show floor admission passes through this program, so sign up quickly. The special CES admission promotion is only available with this promo code, not with any other codes or promotions, and is valid for show entry on Sunday, January 9, 2011. You’ll have the opportunity to check out everything from new iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Mac gear to the next generation of HDTVs, camcorders, digital cameras, and other AV gear from major (and smaller) vendors.
If you’ve ever wanted to see the incredible size, scope, and new products of CES with your own eyes, now’s the time to make it happen. We hope to see you at CES and the iLounge Pavilion in North Hall this January!
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards announced
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
- Sunday at CES: 20 new Apple accessory previews worth seeing
- iLounge is live at the 2014 CES: follow us at CES.iLounge.com!
- Dec. 20 deadline for CES Best of Show Submissions
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Hitman GO
- Alleged next-gen iPad Air front panel leaked
- Apps: Baby Bundle, Breeze, Helpouts + iOOTP Baseball 2014
- Apple selling refurbished iPad mini with Retina display
- Yahoo aims to become default iOS Safari search engine
- Apple working with Shazam on iOS song discovery feature
- iWatch poll ends, first accessory poll begins
- Hyundai bringing CarPlay to 2015 Sonata
- Apple agrees to anti-theft smartphone measures
- 8GB iPhone 5c launches in more European countries
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air
- Rokform Fuzion+ for iPhone 5/5s
- Incipio Tek-nical for iPad Air
- Lepow ADD Power Bank
- Favi Swivel Screen Portfolio Case with Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad Air
- ChargerLeash Charge & Sync Smart Lightning Cable
- iWalk Sound Angle Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- iWalk Extreme 10,000 Duo Battery Pack
- Speck DuraFolio for iPad Air + iPad mini
- Hack Things Poppy 3D Camera for iPhone 4/4S/5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac