2011 CES will admit first 100 enthusiasts in special promo
In January 2011, over 200 iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Mac companies will show off their latest creations at the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show—the world’s largest trade show for consumer technology and America’s largest annual trade show of any kind. We’d like to invite you to be a part of it.
Until now, the Las Vegas CES has been exclusively open to industry professionals, but this year, a limited number of consumers will be allowed to check out CES as part of a new program for technology enthusiasts. The program offers a special discounted one-day admission ($49) pass to the CES show floor, as well as a collection of considerable discounts offered by CES exhibitors, and other benefits.
Only the first 100 people to sign up at ceatechenthusiast.com using the promo code CES will receive show floor admission passes through this program, so sign up quickly. The special CES admission promotion is only available with this promo code, not with any other codes or promotions, and is valid for show entry on Sunday, January 9, 2011. You’ll have the opportunity to check out everything from new iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Mac gear to the next generation of HDTVs, camcorders, digital cameras, and other AV gear from major (and smaller) vendors.
If you’ve ever wanted to see the incredible size, scope, and new products of CES with your own eyes, now’s the time to make it happen. We hope to see you at CES and the iLounge Pavilion in North Hall this January!
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards announced
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
- Sunday at CES: 20 new Apple accessory previews worth seeing
- iLounge is live at the 2014 CES: follow us at CES.iLounge.com!
- Dec. 20 deadline for CES Best of Show Submissions
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Apple working on app to diagnose problems with iOS devices?
- Apple Music: Iovine apologizes for remarks about women; Adele won’t stream new album
- Apple expands personal pickup to Apple Stores in the UK
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?