2011 CES will admit first 100 enthusiasts in special promo
In January 2011, over 200 iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Mac companies will show off their latest creations at the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show—the world’s largest trade show for consumer technology and America’s largest annual trade show of any kind. We’d like to invite you to be a part of it.
Until now, the Las Vegas CES has been exclusively open to industry professionals, but this year, a limited number of consumers will be allowed to check out CES as part of a new program for technology enthusiasts. The program offers a special discounted one-day admission ($49) pass to the CES show floor, as well as a collection of considerable discounts offered by CES exhibitors, and other benefits.
Only the first 100 people to sign up at ceatechenthusiast.com using the promo code CES will receive show floor admission passes through this program, so sign up quickly. The special CES admission promotion is only available with this promo code, not with any other codes or promotions, and is valid for show entry on Sunday, January 9, 2011. You’ll have the opportunity to check out everything from new iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Mac gear to the next generation of HDTVs, camcorders, digital cameras, and other AV gear from major (and smaller) vendors.
If you’ve ever wanted to see the incredible size, scope, and new products of CES with your own eyes, now’s the time to make it happen. We hope to see you at CES and the iLounge Pavilion in North Hall this January!
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards announced
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
- Sunday at CES: 20 new Apple accessory previews worth seeing
- iLounge is live at the 2014 CES: follow us at CES.iLounge.com!
- Dec. 20 deadline for CES Best of Show Submissions
- Automatic releases new Automatic Lite version of car monitoring accessory
- Apple releases fourth tvOS 10.0.1 beta
- iOS dev finds unimplemented one-handed keyboard in iOS code
- Apple sends out press invites for ‘Hello Again’ Oct. 27 Mac event
- Apple releases fifth beta of iOS 10.1 to developers
- Apple patners with builders to include HomeKit-enabled devices in new homes
- Report about Apple Pay in Japan hints at Oct. 25 release for iOS 10.1
- Apple Pay adds 20+ new U.S. banks and credit unions, MBNA Canada coming ‘mid-2017’
- Misfit launches Phase smartwatch
- ecobee releases ecobee3 lite HomeKit-enabled Smart Thermostat
- Incase Icon, Pop, and Textured Snap for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor
- Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature Headphones
- Tech Armor FlexProtect and Shock Flex for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- SwitchEasy Flash and Fleur for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Blue Microphones Raspberry Mobile Microphone
- Incipio Haven for iPhone 7 and Reprieve Sport for iPhone 7 Plus
- Mophie Hold Force Magnetic Case System for iPhone 7
- Speck Presidio and Tech21 Evo Tactical for iPhone 7
- Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge Rockstar
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps